There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 7, 2010

What you can do with RM 6,000.00 Capital

Well if you have RM 6,000.00 what you can do with it:-

Low Risk: I will put in the Bank for Fixed Deposit Account ( 2.25% p.a for 1 month, 2.75%p.a for 1 year), beside that I will put in Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 ( 6.3%p.a for 1 year)

Medium Risk: I will put in the Mutual Funds that can generate stable income ( Fixed income funds ), beside that I will invest in some investment that can give a stable returns in medium to long run such as Water Dispenser Machine.

Here is the main point I wish to share out. For example, the machine cost RM 6,000.00, monthly expenses rental RM 150.00, maintenance like changing filters,etc RM 100.00 ( estimate 10% on collection ), monthly collection RM 1,000.00, net collection is RM 750.00. You just need 8 months to return on your capital RM 6,000.00. On the 9th month onward, you are gaining RM 750/mth net so where can you get such a good returns. I means giving you 150% p.a returns if the machine really can give the above collections.

For more details, you can contact my agent, Sandy Kee, 017-293 1699, OxygenWater2U@gmail.com, as this agent can share his knowledge and experience with you and very friendly, no harm or forcing to buy, because I know sharing out is better than you keeping in yourself .

Beside the water machine investment, I found another investment that can give a stable returns for term 3 years. That is investing in an ice cream company running "rainbow" trade mark brand. For more information can look at http://rainbow-icecream.webs.com.

High Risk: I will put in the share market ( Blue shares like Public Bank, Nestle, Digi,etc )

No comments: