Probiotics are "live bacteria living in a healty person's intestine that provide positive health effects when proper amounts are taken". Source: FAO / WHO (World Health Organization)
Functions of probiotics acknowledge by KFDA
Increase in helpful lactobacilli + Restraining harmful bacteria + Smooth bowel activity
Why is Lactobacillus important?
Between the stomach and intestines, various Lactobacilli and harmful bacteria coexist. In the case of a healthy children, more than 90% of the bacteria in the excreta are bifidobacteria. Harmful intestinal bacteria increase with age. Let us preserve intestinal healthy by increasing helpful bacteria and restraining harmful ones!
History of Probiotics
In 1858, Louis Pasteur discovered a microorganism participating in the wine maturing process. (First discovery of Lactobacillus)
In 1907, Elie Mechnikov presented the research paper called "The Prolongation of Life: Optimistic Studies". He announced that the Bulgarians enjoyed long live because they consume fermented milk fermented with Latobacillus. He received the Nobel Prize (1908) for contributing to prolongation of life by restricting harmful bacteria and preventing development of toxin using this Lactobacillus.
The effect of Lactobacillus in the activation of intestinal function a
- Lactobacillus is a microorganism that plays a helpful role in the intestinal environment upon arrival in the intestine.
- Lactobacillus living in the mucous membrane produces lactic acid and make the intestinal environment acidic.
- This allows the restriction of harmful bacteria which endure acidic environment, and increases helpful bacteria which grow well in acidic environment. This makes the intestine healthy.
Ingredients / Contents
- Bifidobacterium breve-Lower levels of harmful bacteria
- Bifidobacterium bifidum-Can be found in breast milk
- Bifidobacterium longum-Can be found in gastrointestinal tract
- Sreptococcus thermophilus-Create better environment for beneficial bacteria
- Lactobacillus fermentum-High intestinal proliferative rate
- Lactobacillus paracasei-Control harmful bacteria
- Lactobacillus acidophilus-Have strong viability
- Lactobacillus plantarum-Increase lactic acid fermentation of kimchi
- Lactobacillus casei-Acid and heat tolerant
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus-Settle in the digestive tract
Atomy Probiotics Lactobacillus has 12 newly developed lactobacilli, made to suite all gender and age. 1 packet include 3 billion lactobacilli.
Sub Ingredients Atomy Probiotics Lactobacillus includes apples, bananas, and strawberries
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Citrus Peel Extract Powder
- Licorice Extract Powder
- Kimchi Extract Powder
- Indigestible Maltodextrin
- Strawberry Extract Powder
- Prune Extract Powder
- Plant Protease
- Banana concentrate Powder
- Ginger Extract Powder
- Orange Flavor Powder
- Apple Juice Powder
- Orange Juice Concentrate Powder
Amount Per Serving Content % Daily Value
Total Calories 10kcal 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total No number of Probiotics : More than 3 billion
Proper Intake-Press the front lightly with one hand pull the top part with the other hand and open along the dotted line.
- People who want to maintain intestinal health
- People who experience irritable bowel movements
- Children and youth that need to strengthen the immune system
- People with bad breath
- People looking for tasty and easy to use Probiotics
- People who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- People with irregular bowel movements due to unhealthy eating
- People with unhealthy bowels due to stress and bad eating habits
- People who have trouble digesting dairy products
- People who experience indigestion due to lack of physical activity
- People with constipation due to irregular eating and living habits
- People who sit for long periods
- Make sure children do not consume excessive amounts (Children 1/4 packet, youth 1/2 packet)
- Take with water if you have difficulty consuming in powder format
- May experience reactions based on individual constitutions. In this care, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in cool, dry place